From time to time I find it necessary to remotely access my home lab to run VMs. I was trying to utilize RDP to login to my desktop and run VMWare Workstation through the RDP session but that always seemed tedious due to the connection. I did a little research and learned that you can share your V...Continue reading...
This tutorial shows how to install VMware ESXi 5.1.
Hardware and System Resources
- Supported server platform. For a list of supported platforms, see the VMware Compatibility Guide at http://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility.
- ESXi 5.1 will install and run only...
This tutorial shows how to install Citrix XenServer 6.2
The system requirements for the XenServer host are:
- One or more 64-bit x86 CPU(s), 1.5GHz minimum, 2 GHz or faster multicore CPU recommended
- To support VMs running Windows, an Intel VT or AMD-V 64-bit x86-ba...
This guide is to show how to install Active Directory Domain Services on Windows Server 2012
There are a few things needed before beginning this activity:
- Windows Server 2012 installed
- A statically assigned IP address. The default is to obtain an IP through DHCP
The purpose of this guide is to show how to do a simple Microsoft SQL 2012 installation
Insert the SQL Server installation media and double-click Setup.exe to launch the installation wizard
Click on Installation
Click on New SQL Server stan...Continue reading...